Friday, May 25, 2012

How it began

    Have you ever sat back, looked at something and said to yourself  "I can do that."  I know I have many times. And when I saw something 7 years ago I remember saying "Im sooo doing this."  I'm a videographer, editor, and Photographer.  Im not claiming to be all bad ass but I believe im pretty good at what I do.  And I'm getting better all the time.  Iv made short films when I was in college.  You know the ones..  Where you get a bunch of your friends together to make this awesome movie, that was not so awesome.  Well that's how I started out..  But as my time in school passed, I got better and now here I am, Graduated, wanting to take that next step..  making a fully funded short film. And ya know, a recently graduated college student has alll the money in the world to just up and start a project right?!?  Even so, there are many things that stand in the way of talented people who have an idea. maybe they dont know how to get the idea out, or possibly they have it all written down but no tools to make it come to life..

    For me, its money.. The only thing standing in my way is money.  But ya know what?? I do not care.  Iv been wanting to make a Fan-Made Live Action Teen Titans short ever since I saw GRAYSON 6 years ago.  The trailer made by Untamed Cinema.  It made me see things in a whole new light and sparked my creativity to a higher level. And if I let something like money stop me from reaching what I want to do, then Ill never get it done. With 14+ characters(full costume) being in this film, its gonna be a challenge.  But hell, the things in life worth having will not always be easy to reach..  So I will fight, claw and push my way to this goal..  And once I finish this goal, ill do another and another and reach my reality.  So here I come! TITANS TOGETHER, TITANS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment